Don’t you love when you feel good and productive in your creative corner? Last weekend was a productive one as I spent most of it in my studio doing all sorts of things:
• I organized my watercolor paint tubes by color family and stored them in empty face-moisturizer jars. It turns out that these little jars are perfect containers for small watercolor paint tubes. Try this!
• Started a watercolor painting of some asparagus as part of my (slow going) 100-day project.
• Experimented with color and made some modifications to my palette.
• Found a silicone lid for one of my water containers to keep my dear cat, Coco, from drinking the water. This is a new behavior and I don’t want her getting sick. She makes life very colorful sometimes.
• Now I am very excited preparing material for my up-coming online watercolor course, which I’ll be announcing very soon. Stay tuned for more information and dates!
And what about you? What are you working on?