- Are you ever discouraged as a watercolorist?
- Do you feel you’ll never be as good a painter as artists you admire?
- Do you feel that when you paint something “good” it’s just luck?
- Do you want to consistently produce work that satisfies you?
- Do you feel isolated as an artist?
- Would you like thoughtful and nurturing feedback on your work?
IN THE MAGIC OF WATERCOLOR COURSE YOU WILL …
- Transfer what’s in your mind and heart to paper with confidence.
- Paint with a joyful and calm spirit as you engage with your work.
- Increase patience, flexibility, and trust in your artistic capabilities.
- Shed barriers of doubt and anxiety that prevent you from doing your best work.
- Produce work you will be proud to share.
- Work toward developing your artistic voice.
The course will run for six weeks. It will include five modules and six live meetings. There are only 25 places available in the class so if you’d like to be included on the registration wait list, fill out this form and you will be emailed when registration opens.
YES, I WANT TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS!
Leyla Torres is a visual artist, writer and author. In her studio practice, she explores creativity through writing, watercolor painting, and origami. She loves teaching and helping people release their creative potential, and to appreciate the process as much as the result. Leyla is the author and illustrator of several books for children, published by Farrar Straus and Giroux.